We take the time to understand your needs, the results you seek, and what is important to you.
Design & Proposal
We propose interventions based on your unique situation. We might include a longer investigation where we interview a number of stakeholders. When appropriate, we suggest coaching, mediation for parties in conflict, or a larger group process. If training is required, we will custom-design a program that fits with your situation and meets your needs.
Before we begin, you will understand what we’re going to do and how much it will cost. We work with project-based fees so there is never a “meter” running and never a surprise.
We work best with organizations willing to make the investment of time required for a lasting result.
We check back after the end of the intervention to make sure that the results we have achieved together endure.
Some Examples of our Work:
By bringing clarity and a cool head to each intervention, we have:
- Helped prevent the break-up of a profitable business partnership through conflict coaching and ongoing support.
- Restored a respectful workplace at a small industrial firm by helping them develop and implement a “Code of Conduct.”
- Investigated sexual harassment and bullying allegations for a major Canadian university.
- Coached a client to prepare her for a difficult negotiation about the family property.
- Helped a creative-sector firm to resolve conflicts that had arisen in the course of a management transition.
- Restored damaged working relationships by helping to resolve long-standing conflicts between two company divisions.